The main advantage of the switching power supply is greater efficiency because the switching transistor dissipates little power when acting as a switch. Other advantages include smaller size and lighter weight from the elimination of heavy line-frequency transformers, and lower heat generation due to higher efficiency. This unit has the additional feature of removable rack wings for rack or desktop installations.
KEY FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Input Voltage: 240 Volts AC
- Efficiency: 68% minimum at 25% load, 75% minimum at full load
- Output voltage: 13.8 Volts DC (9 to 15 Volts ADJ)
- Output Current Rating: 28 Amp
- Output Current Continuous: 25 Amp
- Output Over Voltage Protected
- Output Short Circuit Protected
- 2 x Built in Temperature Controlled Cooling Fans ensuring cool operation, high reliability and long life.
- Compact Size: L 180 x W 223 x H 45 mm (without 19” rack mounting wings)
- Removable rack wings for rack or desktop installation
- Made in Taiwan