The Vehicle GPS Antenna/Receiver is water proof and has a magnet so it can be placed on the top of the roof of the vehicle or placed on the dash of a vehicle (secure with double sided tape) as required.
1. Designed to plug straight into the back of the Kenwood NX-800 radio.
2. Can be used with other brand radios for various applications.
3. In line connector for ease of installation.
4. 13.8VDC – 5VDC regulator built into DB25 connector.
5. Status input wire included for features such as ignition sense.
6. Blue indicator light flashes every 5 seconds when GPS has acquired satellites.
7. Retains memory for fast acquisition when powered up.
8. Sensitive receiver acquires satellites quickly.
9. Reasonably priced.
Dimensions : 36mm x 42mm x 5mm
Channels : 20 channels L1 frequency C/A code
Sensitivity Acquisition : 142 dBm
Sensitivity Tracking : 159 dBm
Position Accuracy : < 2.5m (Autonomous)
: < 2.0m (WAAS)
: (50% 24hr static, 130dBm)
Cold Start : 42 sec
TTFF Warm Start : 35 sec
Hot Start : 1 sec
Con sumption : 45mA, continuous tracking mode (USB) (tracking average)
Temperature : -40 - 85°C
Max Altitude : <18,000m
Max Velocity : <1,852 km/hr